My photo
Being a Toronto based DJ/Promoter and having a passion for languages, both of my interests have lead me to the creation of this Blog to introduce and promote World Artists and DJs! I sincerely hope to cross language barriers helping to cultivate an appreciation of dance beats from all around the world and for talented singers whose songs do not need to be understood to be enjoyed! Yours Truly! XoXo

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

World Remixes!

This is just a sneak peak of the best mixes that I've collected over the years... Any language you might think of is probably here; French, Italian, Greek, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, etc...

Check out the folder Click here and pick and choose your favorites, you'll be pleasantly surpised!



One of the rarest ones and my personal fav is the Malaysian Diva house anthem (seen below left).



Enjoy!

DjDavinci
xoxo

No comments: