My photo
Being a Toronto based DJ/Promoter and having a passion for languages, both of my interests have lead me to the creation of this Blog to introduce and promote World Artists and DJs! I sincerely hope to cross language barriers helping to cultivate an appreciation of dance beats from all around the world and for talented singers whose songs do not need to be understood to be enjoyed! Yours Truly! XoXo

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Remixed World!

1st Post...BLOG Under contruction!

Being an amateur DJ and having a passion for languages both my hobbies have lead me to the creation of this blog to help introduce and promote world artists and Djs.

I sincerely hope to cross the language barriers and help cultivate an appreciation of dance beats from all around the world and for beautiful voices whose lyrics do not need to be understood to be enjoyed.

Yours truly...

DJdavinci
xoxo

No comments: