My photo
Being a Toronto based DJ/Promoter and having a passion for languages, both of my interests have lead me to the creation of this Blog to introduce and promote World Artists and DJs! I sincerely hope to cross language barriers helping to cultivate an appreciation of dance beats from all around the world and for talented singers whose songs do not need to be understood to be enjoyed! Yours Truly! XoXo

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

French Dance!

Anggun is my all time favorite singer, which is why I'm featuring her in one of my first posts. She has a new album coming out in October and her first single is an AMAZING track called "Si tu l'avoues" which means if you admit it. The track was also recorded in english as "Crazy" and was remixed by several Djs including Laurent Wolf and Tomer G.



Enjoy!

DjDavinci
xoxox

No comments: