My photo
Being a Toronto based DJ/Promoter and having a passion for languages, both of my interests have lead me to the creation of this Blog to introduce and promote World Artists and DJs! I sincerely hope to cross language barriers helping to cultivate an appreciation of dance beats from all around the world and for talented singers whose songs do not need to be understood to be enjoyed! Yours Truly! XoXo

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

French Dance Remixes!



Travelling to Asia at the moment but just thought I'd leave you with some cool remixes en Francais! More to come soon!

Anggun - French version of Savior the theme from Transporter 2!
Cesse la Pluie (Teetoff's dance radio mix)

Mylene Farmer - French Madonna's famous anthem later covered by Kate Ryan Desenchante 2003 (Thunderpuss Bootleg mix)

Etienne Daho - Best selling French record Artist remixed by NYC Djs.
Tombe Pour La France (Fischerspooner's Remix)
Bon Appetit!
Dj Davinci
xoxo

No comments: