My photo
Being a Toronto based DJ/Promoter and having a passion for languages, both of my interests have lead me to the creation of this Blog to introduce and promote World Artists and DJs! I sincerely hope to cross language barriers helping to cultivate an appreciation of dance beats from all around the world and for talented singers whose songs do not need to be understood to be enjoyed! Yours Truly! XoXo

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mixes from the Mediterranean!



With winter creeping up on us I thought I'd be nice to hear some hot remixes from the shores of the Mediterranean Sea...The Italian and Greek dance music below is fairly recent and should warm you up sufficiently! Please feel free to send me information on any other artists.

Sakis Rouvas " The Greek Ricky Martin"

Despina Vandi " The Greek Madonna"

Eros Ramazzotti "The Italian Bonjovi"

Classics Remixed

Enjoy Prego!
xoxo DjDavinci

No comments: