My photo
Being a Toronto based DJ/Promoter and having a passion for languages, both of my interests have lead me to the creation of this Blog to introduce and promote World Artists and DJs! I sincerely hope to cross language barriers helping to cultivate an appreciation of dance beats from all around the world and for talented singers whose songs do not need to be understood to be enjoyed! Yours Truly! XoXo

Monday, February 15, 2010

UPDATE!

Blogs have been disapearing left and right being taken down due to copyright infringment so we must be more carefull when posting making sure that it is "original" material and that it is being distributed for promotional use only e.g club play! Make sure to add me on Facebook in case to keep in touch if something happens to this Blog, rest assured another will be opened promptly! On that note! I've been compilling some of the best World Remixes yet so stay tuned!!!

Thanks for your continued support!

xoxo Dj da Vinci

No comments: